June 24, 2019
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (part-time)
For more than fifty years, the Stan Cassidy Foundation has fundraised in support of the Stan Cassidy Centre for Rehabilitation (SCCR). The Foundation secures funds from personal and corporate donations, grants, capital campaigns, planned giving, special event fundraising and government, to support New Brunswick's only tertiary care facility specializing in the treatment of the most complex neurological conditions in children and adults. As an independent non-profit organization, the Stan Cassidy Foundation channels funds from the community to support diverse programs and research at the Stan Cassidy Centre for Rehabilitation.
The Foundation is seeking a part-time Executive Assistant to support the administration and fundraising initiatives of the organization.
The Executive Assistant will work directly with the Executive Director on all aspects of daily operations, fundraising initiatives and event organization. The successful candidate must be an energetic team player who takes initiative, displays problem-solving and decision making abilities, and has excellent organizational skills. Must be flexible and capable of adapting to a changing work environment.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Ability to use online database – (training can be arranged).
• Manage and update the website; record keeping and filing.
• Engage with Stan Cassidy Centre staff on a daily basis.
• Other duties as related to managing Care & Comfort; Bikes & Trikes, equipment recycling and other initiatives as they arise.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have excellent communication and organization skills
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office; Excel; Power Point and Outlook
• High level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Post-secondary education preferred with five years administrative experience
TO APPLY :
Send your resume and cover letter in confidence by JULY 5th to:
Executive Director, Stan Cassidy Foundation
800 Priestman Street, Fredericton, NB E3B 0C7
**Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.